View a Daily Dispatch
Any charges reported in these press releases are merely accusations and the defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
Correction: Louis Botha, 46-year-old male, from San Diego, California.
The deceased individuals from the plane crash that occurred on 5/13/2019, near Ketchikan, Alaska, are identified as follows:
- Randy Sullivan, 46-year-old male, pilot, from Ketchikan, Alaska.
- Simon Bodie, 56-year-old male from Tempe, New South Wales, Australia.
- Cassandra Webb, 62-year-old female from Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Ryan Wilk, 39-year-old male, from Utah.
- Louis Botha, 46-year-old male, from San Diego, California.
- Elsa Wilk, 37-year-old female, from Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
Next of kin notifications have been made. The Canadian and Australian Consulates have been notified of the incident. The NTSB is investigating the cause of the crash.
Posted on 5/14/2019 8:20:31 PM by DPS\tjdespain