APSC > Public Forms

Public Forms

Public Information Requests
If you are a member of the public or represent the news media and wish information contained within APSC’s files, please go to the Department of Public Safety’s Public Records Request page and follow the directions to electronically submit your request. The request will be routed to APSC for processing and you should be contacted within several work days.

Officer Contact Information Update - Help us keep in contact with you.
Officer Complaints

If you wish to file a complaint against a police officer, corrections officer, probation/parole officer, municipal corrections officer, or a village police officer you may use this form and submit it to the APSC office by e-mail, fax, mail, or in person. See our list of contacts for a variety of contact options.

APSC does not regulate Tribal Peace officers or Village Public Safety Officers. If you wish to file a complaint against a Tribal officer you will need to contact the authorities within the tribe; for Village Public Safety Officers, you may file a complaint with the Alaska State Troopers by using this form or contacting a supervisor at your local trooper post.

For your convenience all the APSC forms are made available in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat reader for either Mac or PC).